All of our Classes are designed for children of all abilities, from the very beginner to the more advanced Gymnast. We structure all of our classes depending on the children's age and ability, so that each child can develop at their own pace with the guidance of our fantastic Gymnastics Coaches.
For the past three years we have run our Gymnastics Schools from two sites; Didsbury and Marple Bridge. We have now re-located to our very own incredible venue, which opened the doors in late February 2019. Our new facility is equipped with state-of-the-art gymnastics equipment supplied by GymNova (suppliers of this years European Championships in Glasgow) and caters for all disciplines for both boys and girls.
Our professional and popular coaches offer a range of gymnastics classes for all abilities, and we have introduced many more sporting activities all under one roof.
- Pre-school Gymnastics (1-4 years) NEW FOR FEB 2019
- Recreational Gymnastics (4+ years)
- Intermediate & Advanced Gymnastics Classes (invite only)
- Club level Gymnastics
- Adult Gymnastics and Fitness Classes NEW FOR FEB 2019
- Pre-school Dance Classes (1-4 years)NEW FOR FEB 2019
- Dance Technique Classes (4+ years) NEW FOR FEB 2019
- Martial Arts Classes (start date tbc) NEW FOR 2019
- Parties (available from April 2019)
- Parent viewing area (great coffee and wifi)
- State-of-the-art gymnastics equipment
- Multi-use activity studio
- Changing rooms
Places are available by clicking the 'view all classes' button. We offer trials for classes that have spaces available. If you have any questions or queries, don't hesitate to get in touch, we're happy to help!